Dated - 5th January 2021
The Government has advised that the residential property market will remain operational during the current national lockdown. Please be assured that during these challenging times, the team at Aspire Residential will be complying with Government and public health advice to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public.
Our team will continue to provide a full range of services to clients, subject to the following procedures;
- Social distancing protocols must be followed at all viewings, inspections, valuations and other in-person meetings.
- Any in-person appointment at our offices should be arranged in advance and face masks must be worn at all times during the appointment. Hand santiser will be available at our offices.
- A series of COVID related questions will asked prior to any appointment being booked.
- All persons attending a property viewing should wear a mask.
- Where possible, we ask that the current occupiers vacate the property during the viewing.
Further information and government guidance for home owners can be found here.
If you have any specific concerns or questions about how COVID 19 might impact your property transaction over the coming months, then we encourage you to contact us by phone or e mail to discuss.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support and we hope you stay safe during these challenging times.