- Extensively Refurbished 1930's Semi-Detached House
- 4 Double Bedrooms & 1 Single Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Large Kitchen/Diner with new integrated appliances & built in speakers
- Brand New Heating System with 10 Year Guarantee
- Fully rewired and Brand New Double Glazing
- Family Bathroom & Two En-Suites
- EPC - To be updated due to the level works completed
- Due for Completion of Works in Early August
- A short walk to Upney Lane Train Station & Barking Train Station
Aspire Residential is delighted to offer to the market this newly extended and extensively refurbished Semi-Detached house in a popular residential area in Barking.
The expansive refurbishments have been done to include three extensions, a double story to the side, a single story to the rear and a loft conversion in the roof.
On the ground floor, this property boasts a hallway, lounge, an extended kitchen/diner with bi folding doors out to the garden and utility room. The upstairs over two floors offers five bedrooms, four of which are situated on the first floor, with three being doubles and one single. One of the doubles on the first floor also has an ensuite shower room. The top floor has the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a dormer extension.
This property is due to have the WORKS COMPLETED EARLY AUGUST 2022. The final finish of the front is to include white render throughout and grey hanging tiles or panelling.
Call us today to book a viewing at this stunning property on 01903 259961. Open House 29th June 2022.